Although the term “vegan beauty,” which refers to goods without any animal substances, is not new, the desire for it seems to be growing. According to a survey published by Report Linker, the world economy for vegan products is anticipated to reach $15.1 billion in 2020 and $21.4 billion by 2027.
Indian brands have grasped this expanding sector and produced some high quality, sustainable and highly beneficial mother, baby care to beauty care products.
Here is a list of Top 5 platforms that offer best Vegan options-
1. Mom and World: Mom and World is a homegrown PETA-certified brand that underscores the cardinal virtue of motherhood. The brand introduces the Indian market to natural goodness enriched baby care products at an affordable price. The vast line of products by Mom & World includes Skin therapy oils, Body oils, stretch mark healing products, postpartum skincare products, baby massage oils, soaps, diapers and several other such products that are needed by a mother and her baby. The brand has also launched KIDSY line of products which will be is a Kids exclusive section covering all Kids Personal Care, School Bags, Water Bottles, Health Care, Perfumes, Kids Beauty and Health Care.
2. Plum Goodness: Plum Goodness beauty products are 100 percent vegan (PETA approved) and free of any substances produced from or associated with animals, including honey, beeswax, wool, silk, shells, insects, bone, and leather. For all skin types, they provide a lovely selection of skin care products such as moisturizer, face wash, toner, face creams and much more.
3. Mamaearth: It is a special product line that covers infant care, hair care, skincare, and more with over 80 all-natural items. Apart from a wide range of baby and mother care products, it offers a selection of skin and hair care items based on well-known organic substances including onion, ubtan, tea tree, vitamin C, argan, coco, and charcoal.
4. Super Smelly: Gen Z should use this one! A company called Super Smelly sells vegan; all-natural, toxins-free cosmetics designed to soften the rough adolescent skin. Each product has undergone dermatological testing and is developed with your skin’s safety in mind. Their deodorant contains witch hazel, aloe vera, and tea tree oil that are all organically sourced, and it also has a eucalyptus scent.
5. Kiro: Kiro’s cosmetics are clean, lovely, and notably, 100 percent VEGAN. They are thoughtfully created and well-balanced. Their vegan eyeliner by the brand is one such product that is really addictive! Furthermore, you can check the wide range of cosmetic products available on the site